• THE PROGRAM: Directors / The Marching Band / Concert Bands / Jazz Bands / Color Guard / Drumline / Honors Credit / Band Fees / Private Lessons / • BIG EVENTS: Football / Marchathon / Gift Market / Big Band Dance / Cowtown Rocks / Annual Trip
• SUPPORT: Spirit Items / Restaurant Nights / Flamingo Flockings / Physicals / Rewards Programs / Donate to Band / • PARENTS & COMMUNITY: Join Boosters / Freshman Liaisons / Booster Business / Alumni & History / Volunteers
VISITORS, NEIGHBORS AND GIFT MARKET FANS: For information on visiting the Gift Market info, click here
VENDORS: For information on getting a booth at the Gift Market, click here
IT'S GIFT MARKET WEEK!
Only FIVE days to spread word and deck the halls
It's one of our two major fund-raisers of the year and every elf is needed
Here's how parents and students can help;
1) PROMOTE, PROMOTE, PROMOTE: Signs and posters are available in the band hall. Fliers and social media stuff can be downloaded here. PLEASE send it out to everybody you know: family, friends, neighbors, coworkers....everybody in your address book. We need a big crowd!
2) BAKE,BAKE, BAKE: We want great looking desserts for the bake sale...and you could win a great prize Please click here to sign up your baked good. Please draft dad, grandma, your best friend to help. Bake sale details here.
3) DECK THE HALLS: Pull out your Christmas decorations (you need to get them out of the attic anyway), put your name on the ones you want to keep, and bring them to the band hall. Then join us Friday evening for one of the most fun things we do, which is decorating the Paschal hallways.
4) SIGN UP TO HELP: Many hands make light work. And we have the students helping. Here's the master signup list for parents. (...if you haven't done your background paperwork yet, you can still work at market.)
5) COME TO THE MARKET: Please come with your Christmas shopping list, cruise the vendors' merchandise, and do all your shopping.
6) BUY COFFEE AND BUTTER BRAIDS: We will be selling Butter Braids and Java Joes Coffee at the gift market. They make great gift items.
Please use these resources to help us spread the word about the gift market.
FOR HANDING OUT
FOR EMAILING, FACEBOOK AND WEB
At right, two heavy plates found at thrift store last weekend for $1.50 each. As cheap as foil pans and they should be more appealing at bake sale.
BAKE SALE CHALLENGE! PTA AND BAND BOOSTERS WILL COMPETE FOR PRIZES FROM NEW BREWED RESTAURANT
Our Bake Sale Booth, at the Gift Market will have "Quality Home Made Desserts", NOT store bought or slice & bake single items.
There will not be a Taste-Off, but Culinary Arts Judge will decide the prettiest Holiday Dessert Presented at the November 17 Gift Market. Two prizes to PTA or other PHS Club Bakers will be awarded!!!
Beauty Winner 1st Place receives a $50 Certificate to Magnolia's (Near Southside) Newest Venue-BREWED
2nd Place Best Looking Pie, Cake, Bundt or Christmas Specialty Dessert, gets a $25 Certificate to BREWED
Consider the Presentation: Dish, Tin, Plate, Shape, Appearance, Icing, Decoration, etc. Your Entry needs to be covered and serving dish can not be returned. Entry Contact Information needs to be attached the Goodie. Yes, Grandmas and Favorite Aunts may participate...PTA, we need your help to make this Bake Sale Great!
You may drop off your item Friday November 16 or Saturday morning.
For more information please contact:
Mark Thielke: 817-999-5088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Joann Fralia: urjf63@AOL.com
THE PROGRAM: Directors / The Marching Band / Concert Bands / Jazz Bands / Color Guard / Drumline / Honors Credit / Band Fees / Private Lessons / BIG EVENTS: Marchathon / Gift Market / Big Band Dance / Cowtown Rocks / Annual Trip
SUPPORT: Spirit Items / Restaurant Nights / Flamingo Flockings / Physicals / Rewards Programs / Donate to Band / PARENTS & COMMUNITY: Join Boosters / Freshman Liaisons / Booster Business / Alumni & History / Volunteers
Disclaimer: This website is not authorized by the Fort Worth Independent School District. It is maintained by the Paschal Band Boosters Association. If you have any questions/problems with the website, please contact the webmaster.